Posted this in my FB status a few days ago. "I may be hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed." It still applies today.
It seems I just can't get a break. Every time I get a head I fall back down. I just got over being deathly ill from nausea and I sliced my finger, a huge chunk I was not able to reapply and computer work is much harder, as well as all the everyday house hold things now that we are so far behind on. I am doing all I can but seems to not be enough. I know Mike is working so hard, not just at work but bills, and other life things. We are waiting to hear about a potential job offer and that adds to the stress of it all.
I decided to fast all TV shows that I watch on my tablet or ipad. I will limit myself to movies or documentaries as there are times when physical exhaustion take over and it's my only form of relief. The sacrifice for me is there are a couple TV shows I can watch online that I am really enjoying right now, like the Once Upon a Time show, it's corny but cute.
I'm also frustrated at my school whom are suppose to be helping me right now finish thesis but both instruters are still on vacation for one and two more weeks. So I'm flying solo until they get back. I am amazed I was able to pull off as much as I was able to being as sick as I was. They want me to focus in on making Home Birth Safe. So that is what I intend to do....
So the month of Jan I was hoping to get a break and I don't get it. I start my final portfolio class at the end of January and it's an actual class with scheduled meetings, etc. Hoping and praying that the work I've done for that already will pay off and not have to be redone.
Ok enough with the poor me. It's time to put on some worship music and get working, lift my eyes to Jesus and trust him that when I am weak he is strong.
No comments:
Post a Comment