Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Using a new program today...Mag+

This should allow me to create my ipad books with inDesign layouts, no coding and testability on any device I want. As great as this feature is the company is fairly new, and doesn't have very good tutorials or a users manual. I am so frustrated with it but am going to press on as this is the best, and freest way to make ipad applications without having to pay for publishing software. I'm pretty sure there are some technical aspects of wireless devices I just don't understand. And when Mike gets home I'm sure he'll have it figure out in a jiffy.  

I'm not too impressed with their logo. The plus doesn't seem to line up with anything, black is a bit overpowering and the orange back ground use in a box, seen it before. 

On a good note the again this is free, and the tools with the plugins seem to be very well designed. I just need a minor miracle to figure out how to get it to work.  
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment